Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup


This is one of my favorite homemade soups. It's so easy to make, it's filling and one batch lasts for several meals. I love the lemon and the dill together.

I made pot of this on Sunday and we've had it for dinner twice and I had it for lunch with a small salad today. I'm not a fan of celery, but if you like it, you can just buy pre-chopped mirepoix and this recipe gets even easier. Take the chicken off a rotiserrie chicken from the grocery store and you can practically make this in your sleep.
 
 

*Note: I used a full 16 oz of pasta in my soup because I knew I'd be eating it as a meal. As you can see, it's pretty hearty. If being served as an appetizer or with a larger meal, I'd probably stay closer to 8 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment