Thursday, September 4, 2014

Etsy Finds

I was browsing Etsy today and it didn't disappoint:
 
 
 This mug is a great reminder when I'm overwhelmed that there are people who are far busier than I am.
 
My Frozen obsessed child would love these hooded towels.
 
Move in gift for Man Friend? He's watched Game of Thrones for a while and I recently got into it.
 
Love globes, want to add a few to my living room.
 
 
This is a cute, inexpensive ring.
 
From my favorite Christmas movie, Home Alone 2. Might have to get matching ones for this years Christmas pictures ...
 
Sweet, dainty little necklace. I'd get Audrey's initials. And/or J & B. (have to put man-friend initials first cause otherwise it'd be B & J ... uhhh)
 
Dr. Seuss inspired print for Audrey's room.
 
Love this unique print - combo of drawings and gorgeous flowers. Also eyeing the Fox.
 
Another fun reading inspired print for Audrey, this time Maurice Sendak.
 
Parks & Rec Inspired Print.
 
And another sweet little necklace, with a line from one of my favorite poems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment