Thursday, November 20, 2014

Silly Girl


A collection of a few of my favorite Audrey quotes lately:

*Commenting on the Volunteer Firefighters who stand outside at stop lights, etc. where our parents live to collect donations*
My brother: "They should just have a hot girl stand out there, they'd collect more money."
Audrey: "No, I don't want to stand outside."

"Get your whole life out of my business!"

Audrey: "How come you let me sleep in your room last night, Mom?"
Me: "Well I didn't feel well, and I wanted to go to bed early."
Audrey: "Oh. And you wanted a friend?"

Me: "So did you have fun today?"
Audrey: "Yea, don't you remember? You were there too."

Me: "Audrey, do you want to play Whack-A-Mole?"
Audrey: "What's Whack-A-Mole?"
Me: "A game where you smack things with mallets."
Audrey: "Yes! I want to smack things!!"

"I can't hug you. I'm Elsa. I'll freeze you."


No comments:

Post a Comment