Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas ...

... But if the white runs out, I'll drink the red :)

I'm going to give a few of my coworkers a bottle of wine and these wine tumblers for Christmas this year. I'm really lucky that the four women I work with on a daily basis are awesome. Being a single mother has obviously affected my work life - long lunches for court errands, leaving early to pick up a sick child, having to alter my work schedule to accommodate my daughter's preschool schedule, and most importantly, just being there for me to vent. So I wanted to do something small to show them how much I appreciate it.

I came across these wine labels on Etsy and would love to add them to the wine bottles, they're awesome.


"Your family is backing away slowly, maybe calling a priest. Take me upstairs & lock the door to the bedroom. Drink until the homicidal thoughts pass." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment