Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Links & Pictures

Mash-up of pics and links ...

Excuse my dirty floor. I swear I vacuumed shortly after I took this pic. Anyway, I caught little miss Maddie under the table like this. I walked around to the other side to see what she was doing ...

Sure enough, something naughty. She's obsessed with trying to steal the cat's food. She prefers it to her own, apparently. We've had to feed the cat on paper plates lately because whenever she managed to get to his food, she'd eat it then promptly to destroy the plastic bowl. She went through three of them. I ordered him a new one, and this time went with metal.

One of the kids in Audrey's preschool class brought in a lawn gnome for show & tell. I don't know why I found this so funny, but I did.


Currently reading one of Stephen King's recent books, Mr. Mercedes. Love that he referenced It, the movie that was based on one of his own books. Being able to use your own work as a cultural reference is pretty bad ass.


I probably used many of these as AIM away statuses back in the day :)

Love this article about hyper-parenting

And this similar article about parenting. To sum up both: Calm the hell down.

Emma Watson's awesome HeForShe speech (this links to the text, with a link to the video at the bottom)

Mmmm, ice cream.

Will definitely have to watch this

Love seeing how quickly this map is changing


No comments:

Post a Comment